- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Drain pasta; stir into skillet. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Lemon-Feta Angel Hair
Sort By :
This was great! Made it with the Pork Tenderloin with Zesty Italian Sauce Recipe. I added the tomatoes because...why not?! This was light and yummy! I did add a little lemon juice...probably the juice from one small lemon. Oh my yes...
Quick and tasty. I also added some chopped tomatoes
SO simple and delicious! This recipe is a keeper.
Very nice and light. Great dish for summer and was even good for lunch cold the next day.
We also had this with the salmon recipe - absolutely delicious and so easy!