Lemon Dream Pie Recipe
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 envelope unsweetened lemonade soft drink mix
- 1 tablespoon thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam, warmed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the water and soft drink mix until dissolved. Stir in lemonade concentrate.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and lemonade mixture until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Chill for at least 1 hour or until set.
- 3. Drizzle jam onto dessert plates; top with a piece of pie. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Lemon Dream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.