- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 envelope unsweetened lemonade soft drink mix
- 1 tablespoon thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine the water and soft drink mix until dissolved. Stir in lemonade concentrate.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and lemonade mixture until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Chill for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Drizzle jam onto dessert plates; top with a piece of pie. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Dream Pie in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p7
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lemon Dream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review