- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 10 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto bottom and 2 in. up sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream, lemon juice, flour, lemon peel, extracts and food coloring if desired. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 16 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Dream Cheesecake
Sort By :
"Very good! Would use lemon curd for a topping next time."
"Having never made a cheesecake before, I was nervous...but it was AMAZING. I could not believe how incredibly easy it was to make and how good it came out. I even realized at the last minute that I only had 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and it came out fine. I think you would have to really work hard to mess this cheesecake up! Which is lucky for me!"
"This was really yummy. Very light and not too sweet. The only thing I added was a dollop of lemon pie filling on the top when served."
"Can you use light cream cheese instead of full-calorie??"
"Oh my ,this was so good. I plan on making it for my friend's birthday party later this month. My grand kids loved it and one even helped make it. I used real lemon juice and added more and omitted the lemon extract."