- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 10 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto bottom and 2 in. up sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream, lemon juice, flour, lemon peel, extracts and food coloring if desired. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 16 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Dream Cheesecake
Sort By :
I made this for a family gathering and it was a hit. My dad loves anything with lemon in it and he though it was delicious. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
Love this! Delicious! I didn't use the food coloring!
I just made this to take to work and it turned out beautifully !!! Everyone gave it rave reviews and asked for the recipe. I will be making this again. Absolutely delicious !!!!
I have made this four times, and it has turned out perfect every time! Once, I made it gluten-free using GF graham crackers and substituting corn starch for the flour. It tasted great, but this was the only time the cheesecake cracked. I omit the food coloring, I add an extra tablespoon of fresh-squeezed lemon juice in place of the lemon extract. The next time I think I'll try lime juice as suggested by other reviewers. Thank you for this wonderful recipe. It is always a hit!
This stuff is SOOOO good!! If you're looking for a dessert recipe to impress your company, this is the one! Instead of lemon juice, I used lime juice and instead of lemon extract I used orange extract oh my! it was so delicious! :)