Lemon Dill Couscous Recipe
Mary Jo Welch adds a touch of lemon and a hint of dill to dress up her couscous with flavorful results! The Brandon, Manitoba cook enjoys serving this as a low-fat side to most any full-flavored meat entree.
- 3/4 cup uncooked plain couscous
- 3-1/4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Follow couscous package directions for 2 servings, adding salt to the water and omitting the oil or butter from the first step. Stir in the couscous, lemon juice and dill. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Dill Couscous in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p31
Reviews for Lemon Dill Couscous(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Side Dishes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >