Lemon Dijon Dressing
With lemon juice and Dijon mustard, this super-fast dressing has a nice tang that's balanced by a hint of sweetness. Try it on a spinach salad or mixed greens with cucumber and tomatoes. —Bryan Braack, Eldridge, Iowa
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well.
- Just before serving, shake dressing and drizzle over salad; toss to
- coat. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 94 calories, 6 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.