- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth. Stir in pie filling. Drop by teaspoonfuls and gently spread
- over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over batter. Bake at 350°
- for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cake. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 314 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 288 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now