I enjoy prettying up a potluck or brunch buffet with a platter of these zippy eggs. You might also like to consider adding them to a salad plate or a soup and salad lunch. -Judith Miller, Walnut, California
- 16 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks; set whites aside. In a bowl, mash yolks. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Curry Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p33
Reviews for Lemon-Curry Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review