Lemon-Curry Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen cut asparagus, thawed and drained
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. Place asparagus in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; set aside. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute chicken in butter for 10-14 minutes or until juices run clear. Place over asparagus. Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and pepper; spoon over chicken.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds and return to the oven for 5 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 373 calories, 29 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 583 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon-Curry Chicken Casserole
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.