- mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in coconut; set aside.
- For batter, in a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder
- and baking soda. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse
- crumbs. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, peel, egg and egg yolk;
- stir into crumb mixture just until moistened (batter will be stiff).
- Spread 2 cups batter in a greased 9-in. springform pan; sprinkle with
- 3/4 cup of coconut mixture. Drop 1/2 teaspoonfuls of lemon curd over
- the top to within 1/2 in. of edge. Carefully spoon remaining batter
- over lemon curd; sprinkle with remaining coconut mixture.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or
- until a toothpick inserted near the comes out clean. Cool for 10
- minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen;
- remove sides of pan. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over
- warm cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 362 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.