- Place the graham crackers, pecans, sugar, vanilla and salt in a food
- processor; cover and pulse until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add
- the butter; process until blended.
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased
- 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or
- until light golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat until
- stiff peaks form; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the lemon curd,
- cream cheese and lemon peel until blended; set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatin over lemon juice; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave
- on high for 20 seconds. Stir and let stand for 1 minute or until
- gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in limoncello. Gradually beat
- into lemon curd mixture until well blended. Fold in whipped cream;
- pour into the crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the berries, sugar and
- jam. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until fruit is softened. In a
- blender, cover and process berry mixture for 1-2 minutes or until
- blended. Strain, reserving juice. Discard seeds.
- Return juice to the saucepan; cook for 15-18 minutes or until reduced
- to desired consistency, stirring occasionally. Stir in lemon juice
- and raspberry liqueur. Chill for 1 hour. Garnish servings with
- sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with 4-1/2 teaspoons sauce equals 684 calories, 43 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.