- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients (dough will be crumbly). Shape into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Crisp Cookies
Sort By :
Very easy to make, but if I make again I will leave the rice crispies out or decrease the amount.
I'll try this recipe but it sounds similar to the one I use.....1 box lemon cake mix ..1 egg..8oz. Cool Whip. Stir together. Dough will be like marshmellow creme. Bake cookies 8 to 10 min.
If your looking to change your normal cookie routine this is a great twist. I used a Pillsbury Pink Lemonade cake mix. It made a nice crisp summer cookie.
Very yummy and so easy to make.
I have made these cookies before & they are really delicious! They're definitely a keeper in my opinion!
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Lemon Cookies >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >