”This is a refreshing snack on a hot summer day,” notes field editor Janis Plourde from Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario. ”It’s simple, plus it offers a light change from heartier party foods.”
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pound seedless globe grapes, rinsed and patted dry
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, lemon juice and peel until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut a deep "X" in the top of each grape to within 1/4 in. of bottom. Carefully spread each grape apart. Transfer cream cheese mixture to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe filling into grapes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Lemon Cream-Stuffed Grapes in Taste of Home August/September 2006, p47
Reviews for Lemon Cream-Stuffed Grapes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review