- juice and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is
- thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Transfer to a small bowl;
- refrigerate until partially set.
- In a large bowl, beat cream and sugar until stiff peaks form; fold
- into lemon mixture. Fill cream puffs; replace tops. Dust with
- confectioners' sugar. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cream puff equals 217 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.