- heat; stir in butter and lemon peel. Gently stir in lemon juice.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- In a bowl, combine flour and nuts. Cut in butter until mixture
- resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until edges
- are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth;
- carefully spread over crust. Spread with cooled lemon mixture. In
- another bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low for 2 minutes; beat
- in vanilla. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over lemon
- layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Chill for at least 4
- hours before cutting. Yield: 18-24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 295 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.