Lemon Cream Delight Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine egg and lemonade concentrate. Cook and stir over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until mixture is thickened and reaches 160°. Cool to room temperature. Stir in lemon peel and vanilla.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon mixture until blended. Spoon into two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2 servings.
1/3 cup (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 211 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Cream Delight
"I doubled the recipe & that was enough for the 2 of us to enjoy. Maybe we're just pigs! It was yummy!~ Theresa"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.