Lemon Cream Delight
Indulging in Lemon Cream Delight is like eating cheesecake out of a bowl. Light and luscious, this dessert is a pleasing finish to any meal.
2 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine egg and lemonade concentrate. Cook
- and stir over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until mixture is
- thickened and reaches 160°. Cool to room temperature. Stir in
- lemon peel and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon mixture until blended.
- Spoon into two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1/3 cup (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 211 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.