- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine egg and lemonade concentrate. Cook and stir over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until mixture is thickened and reaches 160°. Cool to room temperature. Stir in lemon peel and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon mixture until blended. Spoon into two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Cream Delight in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p49
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Cream Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2013
"I doubled the recipe & that was enough for the 2 of us to enjoy. Maybe we're just pigs! It was yummy!~ Theresa"