- at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, cream butter and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl
- until light and fluffy. Add the lemon juice, vanilla, lemon peel and
- milk; beat until smooth. Frost cupcakes. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 244 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 178 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.