Lemon Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Tangy and refreshing, this quick-fix stovetop sauce will please both guests and the cook! —Robyn Badtke, Green Lake, Wisconsin
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec or orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, Triple Sec and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in lemon peel. Transfer to a small bowl. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 72 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Lemon Cranberry Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC