Tangy and refreshing, this quick-fix stovetop sauce will please both guests and the cook! —Robyn Badtke, Green Lake, Wisconsin
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec or orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, Triple Sec and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in lemon peel. Transfer to a small bowl. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Lemon Cranberry Sauce in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p52
Reviews for Lemon Cranberry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2011
"This was quick, easy and delicious. I made it with our Thanksgiving dinner. My niece liked it so much that she ate some of the leftovers with a spoon and the rest over vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce."