- filling into egg yolks; return all to the pan, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the
- heat; gently stir butter, lemon juice and salt.
- Pour over crust. Top with reserve crumb mixture. Bake at 325° for
- 20 minutes. Cool. Spoon into dessert dishes. Serve with whipped
- topping if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 251 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.