- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon yellow decorating sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, oil and sugar. Beat in the egg, egg white, lemonade concentrate and lemon peel. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to egg mixture.
- Using a cookie press fitted with the disk of your choice, press dough 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with yellow sugar. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lemon Cooler Cookies
Sort By :
These were good and easy to make. Not sure if I liked them or not... Lemon really isn't my style in cooking.
these were very good. Nice lemon flavor. I used a cookie press, but I think they would be fine just flattened out if you don't have one.
I don't have a cookie press! Can I just make little balls and flatten them with a sugar-dipped glass?
well, it say's thawed lemonade concentrate, so that would be the frozen kind.
It says thawed lemon concentrate so I would guess it's the canned frozen lemonade.