- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon yellow decorating sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, oil and sugar. Beat in the egg, egg white, lemonade concentrate and lemon peel. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to egg mixture.
- Using a cookie press fitted with the disk of your choice, press dough 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with yellow sugar. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Cooler Cookies(9)
Sort By :
These were good and easy to make. Not sure if I liked them or not... Lemon really isn't my style in cooking.
these were very good. Nice lemon flavor. I used a cookie press, but I think they would be fine just flattened out if you don't have one.
I don't have a cookie press! Can I just make little balls and flatten them with a sugar-dipped glass?
well, it say's thawed lemonade concentrate, so that would be the frozen kind.
It says thawed lemon concentrate so I would guess it's the canned frozen lemonade.
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Cookies >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Lemon Cookies >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >