Lemon Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat 1 cup sugar, oil and eggs until well blended. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into egg mixture until blended.
- Pour half into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread pie filling over batter. Top with remaining batter. Combine the cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Coffee Cake(7)
Sort By :
This was a big hit with my family. The filling layer adds a nice touch to a basic coffee cake recipe.
I surprised myself by trying this recipe, since I am not a fan of lemon or dry coffee cakes. This is sooo moist and lemony it is just awesome. I love it!!!
I have made this so many times; it is so easy to prepare, and is so delicious! Sometimes I drizzle a little powdered sugar glaze. I made this last night, and gave some to my neighbors. She wants to pay me to make one for her family! Store-bought pastries can't touch this recipe.
This is one of my favorite recipes, I have made it many times, my family and friends love it.
I made this recipe for a birthday. Everyone loved it and several asked for the recipe. Its easy and delicious.