Lemon Cider Recipe
- 1 gallon apple cider or juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced or cinnamon sticks
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine cider and lemonade. Float lemon slices on top.
- 2. To serve warm, heat cider and lemonade; garnish individual servings with a cinnamon stick. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 142 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Lemon Cider
"Fun to serve and so easy to make! I've made this several times, and it was always a hit."