Lemon Cider Recipe
- 1 gallon apple cider or juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced or cinnamon sticks
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine cider and lemonade. Float lemon slices on top.
- 2. To serve warm, heat cider and lemonade; garnish individual servings with a cinnamon stick. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
1 cup: 142 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Lemon Cider
"Fun to serve and so easy to make! I've made this several times, and it was always a hit."