Lemon Cider Recipe
With a quick wave of your kitchen "wand", you can conjure up a beverage that's ripe with flavor. "I got the idea from my sister, who operates an apple orchard with her husband," reveals Annette Engelbert of Bruce Crossing, Michigan. "She's a wizard when it comes to creating new fruit recipes! You can serve it as a refreshing punch for a party or as a warm during on a chilly fall day."--Annette Engelbert, Bruce Crossing, Michigan
- 1 gallon apple cider or juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced or cinnamon sticks
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine cider and lemonade. Float lemon slices on top.
- 2. To serve warm, heat cider and lemonade; garnish individual servings with a cinnamon stick. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 142 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC