With a quick wave of your kitchen "wand", you can conjure up a beverage that's ripe with flavor. "I got the idea from my sister, who operates an apple orchard with her husband," reveals Annette Engelbert of Bruce Crossing, Michigan. "She's a wizard when it comes to creating new fruit recipes! You can serve it as a refreshing punch for a party or as a warm during on a chilly fall day."--Annette Engelbert, Bruce Crossing, Michigan
Featured In: 28 Slow Cooker Drinks
- 1 gallon apple cider or juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced or cinnamon sticks
- In a punch bowl, combine cider and lemonade. Float lemon slices on top.
- To serve warm, heat cider and lemonade; garnish individual servings with a cinnamon stick. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Lemon Cider in Country Woman September/October 1995, p37
Reviews for Lemon Cider
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2013
"Fun to serve and so easy to make! I've made this several times, and it was always a hit."