With a quick wave of your kitchen "wand", you can conjure up a beverage that's ripe with flavor. "I got the idea from my sister, who operates an apple orchard with her husband," reveals Annette Engelbert of Bruce Crossing, Michigan. "She's a wizard when it comes to creating new fruit recipes! You can serve it as a refreshing punch for a party or as a warm during on a chilly fall day."--Annette Engelbert, Bruce Crossing, Michigan
- 1 gallon apple cider or juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced or cinnamon sticks
- In a punch bowl, combine cider and lemonade. Float lemon slices on top.
- To serve warm, heat cider and lemonade; garnish individual servings with a cinnamon stick. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Lemon Cider in Country Woman September/October 1995, p37
Reviews for Lemon Cider
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review