- peaks form. Fold a fourth of the whites into batter, then fold in
- remaining whites.
- Gently spoon into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cut through batter
- with a knife to remove air pockets. Bake 50-55 minutes or until cake
- springs back when lightly touched. Immediately invert pan; cool
- completely, about 1 hour.
- Run a knife around side and center tube of pan. Remove cake to a
- serving plate. In a small bowl, combine frosting ingredients; beat
- until smooth. Spread over top of cake, allowing frosting to drape
- down the sides. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 345 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 288 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now