This cool and creamy no-bake dessert is perfect for hot summer days. I sometimes replace raspberries for half of the blueberries to make it look more patriotic.—Jodie Cederquist, Muskegon, Michigan
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1-1/3 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar and butter. Set aside 2 tablespoons for topping. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup blueberries.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar. Add vanilla; mix well. Slowly add dissolved gelatin. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over blueberries. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Chiffon Blueberry Dessert in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p205
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Chiffon Blueberry Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review