- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken, onions and garlic in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon; keep warm. Add broth to the skillet; bring to a boil and cook until reduced by half. Reduce heat; add cream. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Add the peas, tomatoes, cheese and chicken to the cream mixture; heat through. Drain spaghetti; toss with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with lemon peel and lemon-pepper. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Chicken Spaghetti
Sort By :
"my family loves this recipe ."
"This is so easy and so tasty! My whole family loves it, even my picky 11-year-olds."
"One of the best recipes I've made. Whatever you do, do NOT leave out the grated lemon peel. It makes the entire recipe. I made it once with and once without. The second time wasn't as good. I'll definitely make it again, but I'll make sure I have a lemon around..."