Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken, optional
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine soups and water; cook until heated through. Add the chicken if desired. Stir in lemon juice and pepper. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Chicken Soup
Sort By :
"Very good but I recommend doubling because it disappears first. I use 1 cup of cooked rice and 1 can chicken broth instead of the water and chicken and rice soup. Otherwise, I make as listed and it is delicious!"
"It was kind of bland I added chicken seasoning. I also added extra rice it really needed it. Every one in my family liked it after I fixed it up."
"This was a quick and easy soup. I added a lot more than the required amount of lemon juice and thickened it. After I did this, the flavor was great! I will make this modified version again, but I will add more rice next time."