Lemon Chicken Bake Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another dish. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 179°. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon Chicken Bake(25)
Sort By :
Delicious & easy. My family gives it thumbs up. The light lemon flavor is tops. Will definitely make again.
My family loves this recipe. The chicken is very tender and juicy.
Too much citrus flavor and not enough garlic. I don't think I'll make this again.
We really like this moist, mildly seasoned chicken. I usually serve it with Bacon Chive Potato salad - both the are great served warm or cold, so they make the perfect leftovers.
This was so fast and easy! Will definitely make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Lemon Chicken >