THIS lovely chicken is as good cold as it is right out of the oven. It's moist, tender and lemony with a nice crunch. It's a delicious picnic entree as well as a wonderful meal with scalloped or baked potatoes and a fresh green salad on the side. -Marion Lowery, Medford, Oregon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another dish. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 179°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Lemon Chicken in Reminisce July/August 2000, p45
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon Chicken Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review