- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another dish. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 179°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon Chicken Bake
"Really great and really easy"
"My daughter was asking me to find a lemon chicken dish that was similar to one she had tried on vacation. I found this one...and OH MY! This dish is positively wonderful. The chicken had incredible flavor and was extremely moist. My daughter loved it; I loved it; the rest of the family loved it! Everyone went back for a second serving. This will be a recipe I will make over and over again. I served this dish with couscous mixed with zucchini, red bell pepper, and yellow squash. Yum!"
"Really juicy and I didn't have a clove of garlic so I replaced it with garlic salt. The taste was perfect. My whole family loved it! I will definitely use this recipe again."
"Tasty & easy!- Theresa"
"Juicy tender and tasty. The whole family loved it. Being gluten free I altered the recipe slightly, replacing the bread crumb dip with a garbanzo flour dip.... It worked and I will make it again."
"Delicious & easy. My family gives it thumbs up. The light lemon flavor is tops. Will definitely make again."
"My family loves this recipe. The chicken is very tender and juicy."
"Too much citrus flavor and not enough garlic. I don't think I'll make this again."
"This was so fast and easy! Will definitely make it again."