- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another dish. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 179°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon Chicken Bake
Sort By :
"My daughter was asking me to find a lemon chicken dish that was similar to one she had tried on vacation. I found this one...and OH MY! This dish is positively wonderful. The chicken had incredible flavor and was extremely moist. My daughter loved it; I loved it; the rest of the family loved it! Everyone went back for a second serving. This will be a recipe I will make over and over again. I served this dish with couscous mixed with zucchini, red bell pepper, and yellow squash. Yum!"
"Really juicy and I didn't have a clove of garlic so I replaced it with garlic salt. The taste was perfect. My whole family loved it! I will definitely use this recipe again."
"Tasty & easy!- Theresa"
"Juicy tender and tasty. The whole family loved it. Being gluten free I altered the recipe slightly, replacing the bread crumb dip with a garbanzo flour dip.... It worked and I will make it again."
"Delicious & easy. My family gives it thumbs up. The light lemon flavor is tops. Will definitely make again."