Lemon Chicken Bake Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another dish. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 179°. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lemon Chicken Bake
Sort By :
Really juicy and I didn't have a clove of garlic so I replaced it with garlic salt. The taste was perfect. My whole family loved it! I will definitely use this recipe again.
Tasty & easy!
Juicy tender and tasty. The whole family loved it. Being gluten free I altered the recipe slightly, replacing the bread crumb dip with a garbanzo flour dip.... It worked and I will make it again.
Delicious & easy. My family gives it thumbs up. The light lemon flavor is tops. Will definitely make again.
My family loves this recipe. The chicken is very tender and juicy.