- additional broth. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes on each side or
- until chicken juices run clear. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and milk until smooth; gradually
- stir into pan juices. Stir in the lemon peel, dill, salt, pepper and
- remaining broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Let rice mixture stand for 5 minutes; fluff with a
- fork. Serve chicken with rice. Top with dill sauce. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 1/3 cup sauce and 3/4 cup rice mixture (prepared with reduced-fat butter, reduced-sodium broth and fat-free evaporated milk) equals 531 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 863 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 47 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.