- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For topping, in a bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon juice and peel until
- smooth. Beat in enough confectioners' sugar until mixture achieves
- desired consistency. Cut cake; top each piece with a dollop of
- topping. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 448 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now