Lemon Cheesecake Pies Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 graham cracker crusts (9 inches)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1. Pour milk into a large metal bowl; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool for 10 minutes. Add cream cheese and lemon juice; beat until blended. Set aside.
- 3. Beat chilled milk until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar. Beat in gelatin mixture. Pour into crusts.
- 4. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over pies. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Yield: 4 pies (8 slices each).
1 piece: 214 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Lemon Cheesecake Pies
"I loved this but wanted to lower the fat and carbs. I lightened it up by pouring it into dessert dishes instead of pie crusts and then sprinkled the crumb topping over it. It is very much like a mousse."
"The texture is nothing like a true cheesecake. It was more like a mousse texture than a cheesecake texture. It is a good spring dessert, just not what I was expecting by the title. Tasted best served with fresh strawberries."
"This is the first-ever cheesecake I've made. I love cheesecake, but always thought it was more complicated to make. This was easy and delicious. I used cinnamon grahams on top."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.