Lemon Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans and sugar. Add butter; mix well. Set aside 1/2 cup. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 325° for 8 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the milk, eggs and lemon juice; beat until smooth. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- 3. Bake for 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 192 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Cheesecake Dessert
"Easy to make and tastes great! Going in the "keep" file."
"The crust is extra special with the added pecans and the cream cheese mixture is sweet and tangy."
"Made these for a cookout. Everyone loved them. I made them exactly as they were and will definitely make them again."
"I made this the first time last weekend and definitely is a keeper! I only put in a 1/4 cup of lemon juice as I thought a 1/2 cup would be way to strong for us and it was delicious!"
"Made this Saturday for a picnic Sunday - easy and yummy recipe!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.