Lemon Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans and sugar. Add butter; mix well. Set aside 1/2 cup. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 325° for 8 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the milk, eggs and lemon juice; beat until smooth. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- 3. Bake for 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 192 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Cheesecake Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.