Lemon Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans and sugar. Add butter; mix well. Set aside 1/2 cup. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 325° for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the milk, eggs and lemon juice; beat until smooth. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Cheesecake Dessert(3)
Sort By :
Made these for a cookout. Everyone loved them. I made them exactly as they were and will definitely make them again.
I made this the first time last weekend and definitely is a keeper! I only put in a 1/4 cup of lemon juice as I thought a 1/2 cup would be way to strong for us and it was delicious!
Made this Saturday for a picnic Sunday - easy and yummy recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bar Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Bars >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Lemon Bars >
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars >
- Lemon Cheesecakes >
- Nut Recipes >