Lemon Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add 1/2 cup milk. Sprinkle pudding mix over all. Gradually add remaining milk and lemon peel; beat until thickened, about 5 minutes. Pour into the crust. Freeze until ready to serve. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 285 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 380 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Cheese Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.