Lemon Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add 1/2 cup milk. Sprinkle pudding mix over all. Gradually add remaining milk and lemon peel; beat until thickened, about 5 minutes. Pour into the crust. Freeze until ready to serve. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 285 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 380mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Lemon Cheese Pie
"Couldn't taste the cream cheese very much. It didn't set well either. But it was still okay. I added fruit to the top to make it more interesting."
"Does this have to be frozen? Could it be just refrigerated?"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.