This pie can be made ahead and frozen. SO it's not unusual for me to have one ready to serve in the freezer. I simply remove it from the freezer a few minutes before slicing.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add 1/2 cup milk. Sprinkle pudding mix over all. Gradually add remaining milk and lemon peel; beat until thickened, about 5 minutes. Pour into the crust. Freeze until ready to serve. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Cheese Pie in Country Woman November/December 1995, p37
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Cheese Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review