Lemon-Caper Pork Medallions Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 12 slices
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine or additional reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Flatten pork slices to 1/4-in. thickness. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook pork in butter and oil in batches until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the broth, wine and garlic to the pan, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in the capers, lemon juice and rosemary; heat through. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon-Caper Pork Medallions(3)
Sort By :
Very good! And the leftovers tasted even better. A lean and healthy dish that satisfies my meat and potatoes husband.
This was so quick and easy, but looked very gourmet!
This was great, though I made a few changes. I used pork chops & didn't flatten them, and left out the rosemary. Still, will do these again.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >