- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Let rest for 10 minutes. Roll each into a 12-in. x 8-in.
- In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients. Spread half of the
- filling over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold in half
- lengthwise; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 strips. Holding both
- ends of strip, twist each strip three or four times.
- Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve one end to form a
- cane. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Combine icing ingredients; drizzle over
- rolls. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 140 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 132 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.