- starting with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, flour, egg,
- water and lemon juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture
- comes to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
- Unroll cake; spread filling evenly over cake to within 1 in. of
- edges. Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving platter.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 200 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.