- Meanwhile, for filling, in a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix
- for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a 1-in. cone-shaped piece 1 in. deep from
- the center of each cupcake. Carefully remove and set aside. Fill
- cavity with pudding mixture.
- For wings, cut reserved cone pieces in half vertically; arrange on
- top of filling with points touching. Insert licorice for antennae if
- desired. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 14 cupcakes.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now