- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 5 salmon fillets or steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter; whisk in lemon juice, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Transfer 2/3 cup to a serving bowl; set aside.
- Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with remaining lemon butter. Broil 4-6 in. from heat 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with reserved lemon butter. Yield: 5 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon Butter Salmon
"Not usually in to salmon but this was excellent!"
"Excellent!! Would highly suggest making it. It gives lemon butter sauce a whole new twist. Family loved it! Drizzled some on asparagus and was amazing!! Would definately make it again."
"This was ok. I don't think I will make it again."
"Delicious! And I'm not usually a salmon fan."
"my daughter-in-law is pregnant and her doctor says she needs to eat more fish for the protien, but she hates fish, but she loves garlic, hot sauce, and lemon pepper. this recipe had all the above. i just had to sneek in the fish. she smelled it cooking but i keeped her out of the kitchen. when it was done i gave her a blind taste. she loved it !!! and wants to know when i'm making it again. thank you karla, from renae scott of creston, iowa"
"Wonderful recipe would definetly make again"
"My kids aren't wild about eating fish but they both request this salmon!"
"The nutrition facts listed with this recipe are incorrect and will be updated shortly. I apologize for any inconvenience.Peggy WoodwardFood Editorhealthy Cooking"
"How can this be rated healthy. Far too much fat."