Lemon Butter Salmon Recipe
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 5 salmon fillets or steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter; whisk in lemon juice, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Transfer 2/3 cup to a serving bowl; set aside.
- Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with remaining lemon butter. Broil 4-6 in. from heat 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with reserved lemon butter. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon Butter Salmon(10)
Sort By :
This was ok. I don't think I will make it again.
Delicious! And I'm not usually a salmon fan.
Excellent on Tilapia!! I also made Asparagus and with the leftover in the pan I added a Tbl of butter and just coated the asparagus. Added a fresh salad and what a great and easy dinner.
my daughter-in-law is pregnant and her doctor says she needs to eat more fish for the protien, but she hates fish, but she loves garlic, hot sauce, and lemon pepper. this recipe had all the above. i just had to sneek in the fish. she smelled it cooking but i keeped her out of the kitchen. when it was done i gave her a blind taste. she loved it !!! and wants to know when i'm making it again. thank you karla, from renae scott of creston, iowa
Wonderful recipe would definetly make again
More Recipe Collections
- Butter Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >
- Salmon Recipes >