- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 5 salmon fillets or steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter; whisk in lemon juice, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Transfer 2/3 cup to a serving bowl; set aside.
- Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with remaining lemon butter. Broil 4-6 in. from heat 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with reserved lemon butter. Yield: 5 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon Butter Salmon
"Not usually in to salmon but this was excellent!"
"Excellent!! Would highly suggest making it. It gives lemon butter sauce a whole new twist. Family loved it! Drizzled some on asparagus and was amazing!! Would definately make it again."
"This was ok. I don't think I will make it again."
"Delicious! And I'm not usually a salmon fan."
"Excellent on Tilapia!! I also made Asparagus and with the leftover in the pan I added a Tbl of butter and just coated the asparagus. Added a fresh salad and what a great and easy dinner."