- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 5 salmon fillets or steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter; whisk in lemon juice, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Transfer 2/3 cup to a serving bowl; set aside.
- Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with remaining lemon butter. Broil 4-6 in. from heat 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with reserved lemon butter. Yield: 5 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon Butter Salmon
Sort By :
"Not usually in to salmon but this was excellent!"
"Excellent!! Would highly suggest making it. It gives lemon butter sauce a whole new twist. Family loved it! Drizzled some on asparagus and was amazing!! Would definately make it again."
"This was ok. I don't think I will make it again."
"Delicious! And I'm not usually a salmon fan."
"Excellent on Tilapia!! I also made Asparagus and with the leftover in the pan I added a Tbl of butter and just coated the asparagus. Added a fresh salad and what a great and easy dinner."