This lip-smacking Lemon Butter Salmon from Karla Seville of Waynesboro, Pennsylvania makes for an easy, breezy supper to serve family or friends out on the patio some warm night. As an extra-special touch, you might add a 4-ounce package of salad shrimp to the remaining lemon butter, then spoon over the salmon before serving.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 5 salmon fillets or steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter; whisk in lemon juice, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Transfer 2/3 cup to a serving bowl; set aside.
- Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with remaining lemon butter. Broil 4-6 in. from heat 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with reserved lemon butter. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Butter Salmon in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p24
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon Butter Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review