- 10 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the heat; stir in the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; top with lemon butter. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon-Butter Red Potatoes
Sort By :
I thought these were a bit too lemony. If I were to make them again I would reduce the amount of lemon juice. I personally would prefer just a hint of lemon instead of having it as the dominant flavor, as seemed to be the case here. I also didn't have any chives so I substituted 1 tbsp dried oregano for them. Very easy to make though!