- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 to 6 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 2/3 cup raspberry cake and pastry filling
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 30 fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon curd, whipped topping and food coloring if desired until smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry filling into each tart shell. Pipe or spoon lemon mixture over filling. Garnish each with a raspberry. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Burst Tartlets
Sort By :
"Everyone loves these when I make them. I usually don't have many leftovers. They look fancy, but are super easy to put together. They make a nice light dessert that is nice after a big meal."
"So easy and delicious! People at our gathering gobbled them up."
"I've made these Lemon Burst Tartlets several times, it is so easy and everyone enjoys them. You can substitute different filling, I like the lemon curd best. I make my own lemon curd, much cheaper and have leftover to store and make other desserts. Watch YouTube for how to."
"This recipe is so good....I made a lemon coconut cake about a month ago that called for home made lemon curd in the recipe . I made it and used it in this recipe also. It was fabulous!! I'll never buy store bought lemon curd again. My grandkids loved these tartlets!!"
"What a simple and delicious recipe. My 9 year old daughter and I prepared these tasty bites for Easter this year, and they were a huge hit. I couldn't find the pre-baked pastry cups, so had to bake them first, which is why I gave this recipe only 4 stars (I had never worked with puff pastry before and it was time consuming). We found the raspberry filling easily (Duncan Hines makes it in our area - Nebraska), but had a hard time finding the lemon curd, so used canned lemon pudding which was thick...would definitely recommend the lemon curd. The raspberry and lemon flavor are so complementary and pretty too."