Lemon Burst Tartlets
You'll love the taste of lemon and raspberry in these quick and easy bites. They're perfect for a party or as a simple dessert. —Pam Javor, North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 to 6 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 2/3 cup raspberry cake and pastry filling
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 30 fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon curd, whipped topping and food
- coloring if desired until smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry filling
- into each tart shell. Pipe or spoon lemon mixture over filling.
- Garnish each with a raspberry. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 tartlet equals 89 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.