Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe
Convenient lemon cake and pudding mixes hurry along this moist glazed cake shared by Ann Anderson of Andrews, North Carolina.
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- 2. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 6-8 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, for glaze, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter and orange juice until smooth.
- 4. Remove cake from pan to a serving platter; poke holes in cake with a meat fork. Slowly drizzle with glaze. Cool completely. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC