Lemon Bundt Cake
Convenient lemon cake and pudding mixes hurry along this moist glazed cake shared by Ann Anderson of Andrews, North Carolina.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and
- oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners'
- sugar, butter and orange juice until smooth.
- Remove cake from pan to a serving platter; poke holes in cake with a
- meat fork. Slowly drizzle with glaze. Cool completely. Yield: 10-12
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white